Wednesday 28 November 2012

Torso, Arms & Hands






Drawing from the neck down this week mainly. Really wanted to study the torso and hand areas. The torso especially.

In the torso, I really wanted to look at the muscle area so I concentrated on the bits where this was most prominent. Creating the ribs area etc. It was really good to learn these areas..

The arms was something I was confident in anyway as the anatomy and muscles are pretty simple. Creating musclier arms are more complicated so I learned how to do this when creating my work.

When it came to hands, the hands drawings took me a while but I figured out eventually the structure of the hands. The hands are much more complex depending on the pose so my learning will always be developing. I'll probably use photo reference to do this. in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment