Tuesday 23 October 2012

Question: What it's going to be...

Essay Title: Sustainable Design in Graphics

Essay Question: How is sustainable design affecting graphics? How does its principles affect graphic design? What are the benefits? What re the disadvantages? What's happened in the past, present & future? What other mediums does i affect such as architecture?

Reasons: Through some light research topics I was looking at before, I was looking at the effects global warming is having on all forms of media and design as it interested me. Coming across Sustainable Design.

Sustainable Design in basic measures takes into account how when designing the product it'll effect he environment and is there any other way which effects the environment less which gets the same or similar result.

From this I wanted to see what mediums its already effecting. How it is? Why it is? It was broad from Agriculture and Gardens to Architecture. As I wanted to do something in my essay more related to an area i have some experience in so I can understand the usual process behind, I was looking at more computerized mediums. Obviously, digital information wouldn't really get affected by this. As games was also out of the question, I looked back towards my college routes and as I did a graphics based course, I thought Graphic Design might by the course to take.

With an experience in the field and something I think that can be broadly researched into and create a formidable essay, I think looking a these 2 elements together will make an informative essay

No comments:

Post a Comment