Tuesday 23 October 2012

Progress so far.......

This is my progress into the image as I have got right now. I've finished the city which is half complete and im now going to start editing whats on the road to the final part of the the level which will be a farm house.

The brown houses show what houses can be entered and looked around the black boxes will be houses which are blocked off. Im happy up to now but im going to have to make some sort of key which shows what elements are which and only use specific colours to represent certain information.

Enjoying this though and I do think I will have most of this done soon. The walk-through will also be a tad complicated due to the complexity of hordes, spawning etc.  That will have to be shown through colour co-ordination. Has to be there as well due to the very prominent mechanic in Left 4 Dead 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment