Friday 14 December 2012

Turnarounds - Both Mulefa and Robot


These are the final drawn turnarounds for both the Ashley Wood Robot and Mulefa Models.

I really like the Ashley Wood drawn turnaround as I think its drawn both appropiately and quite fine. I used these well when it came to the final modelling and used them to create all the model and accessories. I had to go through multiple versions to get to the final outcome. I do think using the Sai Program helped my work a lot as it's a lot more fine and precise as a whole.

The mulefa prints i'm quite happy with but I do think I will come back to the Mulefa perspective view. These werent as easy to use when it came to modelling but repsectively, I used these as a good template to model for the final hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment