Wednesday 26 September 2012

PDP3 - Skills/ Weaknesses/ Improvement Areas


Skills:

- Knowledge of Genres (read variety of books)

- Story Development (characters and overall subject)

- Medium Traditional Drawing Skill and anatomical knowledge

- Software Understanding (Photoshop/Vegas)

- Individual and Team Based Worker

- Can follow direction

Weaknesses:

- Deeper understanding of digital art on Photoshop

- More extensive knowledge on art styles, drawing techniques and anatomy

- Be able to use a 3D Software for different areas in Games

- Knowledge of a Level Design Software

- Refine my verbal and written communicative skills

- Confidence. (More assertive and stepping up to roles)

Area Improvements:

- Knowledge of specific areas in Digital Rendering and perfecting my own artistic style. Developing my own style shall serve as a basis to develop and learn other contemporary styles used in the industry.

- Strongly confident on my traditional and digital drawing skills in different styles. While i've been working on my traditional art skills, I want to bring them into a digital format and perfect them both to industry standard.

- Be able to use to a semi-professional standard apiece of 3D software. With not very much knowledge in this particular field, i'd like to develop my understanding of 3D creation.

- Be majorly confident in my anatomical knowledge and be able to place it to paper. Anatomy always being an issue, depending on the style, i want to try and understand anatomy much more and how I can transfer that to paper.

- Refinement of my verbal skills for presentations and written skills for written coursework. Clearer voice, better body language, proof reading and more intelligent words boosting up these skill areas.



No comments:

Post a Comment