- Knowledge of Genres (read variety of books)
- Story Development (characters and overall subject)
- Medium Traditional Drawing Skill and anatomical knowledge
- Software Understanding (Photoshop/Vegas)
- Individual and Team Based Worker
- Can follow direction
- Deeper understanding of digital art on Photoshop
- More extensive knowledge on art styles, drawing techniques and anatomy
- Be able to use a 3D Software for different areas in Games
- Knowledge of a Level Design Software
- Refine my verbal and written communicative skills
- Confidence. (More assertive and stepping up to roles)
- Knowledge of specific areas in Digital Rendering and perfecting my own artistic style. Developing my own style shall serve as a basis to develop and learn other contemporary styles used in the industry.
- Strongly confident on my traditional and digital drawing skills in different styles. While i've been working on my traditional art skills, I want to bring them into a digital format and perfect them both to industry standard.
- Be able to use to a semi-professional standard apiece of 3D software. With not very much knowledge in this particular field, i'd like to develop my understanding of 3D creation.
- Be majorly confident in my anatomical knowledge and be able to place it to paper. Anatomy always being an issue, depending on the style, i want to try and understand anatomy much more and how I can transfer that to paper.