Thursday 21 March 2013

First Piece Final





First final piece started and showing the development of the piece from original sketch.

As this was the first piece, I concentrated on this one quite heavily and had the idea set in my mind right from the get-go.

Constructively, in a positive way, the piece actually has good colour and the fire effect glowing around the room actually works and bounces off quite well and how I developed that in a semi-realistic form, im quite impressed with.

The thing i'm mainly disappointed by is the perspective of the image seems to be distorted.and the floors doesnt work in flow with the character. Rather disappointed in that apsect but I think its something I can blend better with good colouring.

Overall, happy with the end result of this piece and hope to have others have similar results.

No comments:

Post a Comment